Author Topic: Need a roommate at General Synod?  (Read 3360 times)

ChrisDeComma

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Need a roommate at General Synod?
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:46:23 PM »
This would be the place to post your need for a roommate to save costs at General Synod.

sisterchemist

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need a roommate at General Synod?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:24:42 PM »
I am looking for a  female room mate for General Synod.  I am with the Central Alantic Conference group and I am a visitor I have a hotel reservation.  I have made 20 plus scarves for the scarf project and I hope to sing in the choir.  I will be at the full meeting leaving July 3.  I live in New Jersey.
sister chemist

SeminaryChick

• View Profile
    • Minister to the Heart Blog
    • Email
Looking for a roommate at Holiday Inn Long Beach (downtown)
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:31:46 PM »
Hello, friends,
I am an MID with the MN Conference. I am looking for a roommate, either female or LGBTQ. I am a straight, 28 year old woman. I will be registering as a vistor and hoping to meet other young clergy/MIDs.

I am hoping to stay at the Holiday Inn downtown in Long Beach from Thursday, June 27-Monday or Tuesday.

Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a room! Thanks!

Peace,
Laura

Adam

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 11:13:22 PM »
Looking for a roommate. Prefer a male, because I'm a male. I'll be there for the whole thing.

AkikoMS

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 04:25:55 AM »
I'm looking for a female roommate for Synod and also for the UCC History/Polity Class after Synod ends.  The last evening I'll be staying over is July 9, leaving after class ends on July 10.

Thanks so much!  Please email me if you're interested in rooming together!  akiko@ujcclife.com

-Akiko

Lvjamie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:05:29 AM »
I am looking for a roommate for the general synod, and UCC History and Polity Class. I am a MTF transgender individual, so need roommate who is comfortable to room with Trans individual. Will arrive on June 25th for MID gathering on the 26th and looking to depart on July 11th day after class. Please feel free to contact me so we can work on arrangements.
You can email me at: lvjamie_sprague@msn.com

Thanks,
Jamie Lee Sprague

JamesLatimer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 01:13:03 AM »
Hi Adam,
I'm looking for a male roommate too. I'm a pastor in CT and I'll be at GS the whole time as well. Have you made a hotel reservation yet?
Jim

goodstoryteller

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 12:42:56 PM »
I have reservation at the Quality Inn--ten minutes on the metro from the convention center--1 block walk on each end--
Seeking male room mate to share expense.  I will have service dog with me.  When my Cochlear Implant Processor is turned off I am deaf.  Hear quite well with it on. Live in Southern AZ and will be driving--but use the Metro to and from GS and Hotel.

Karl

linhares

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »
I'm looking for roommate for Synod and also for the UCC History/Polity Class after Synod ends.  Arriving on June 27th, leaving after class ends on July 10.  Prefer non-smoker.  I'm a straight male but open to all.

Please email me if you're interested in rooming together!  linhareslaw@aol.com

Fernando

JSKIEGD

• View Profile
    • Email
Need a roommate at General Synod
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 09:09:58 PM »
Middle aged white male pastor from nh looking to share room at General Synod.  Room reserved at Rodeway Inn at 50 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach.  Cost about $140.00 to be shared equally by both of us. Arriving Friday--June 28 and Departing Wednesday--July 3.

Please e-mail me at John@meridenucc.org if intersted in sharing a room.

Thanks so much, John Gregory-Davis

celia.daniels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 03:44:33 AM »
Hi I am Celia Daniels. M2F TG. I am attending the Synod for the first time and I am looking for a roommate for Monday and Tuesday. I am planning to volunteer and I know it is a last minute. Please let me know if you are looking for a roommate to share your room expenses for those 2 days. Please email me at celia.daniels@yahoo.com

Take Care and God Bless

Celia.