« Last post by gary sechler on August 08, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
Interpreting the Bible Isaiah 62 9-end 63 1-2
9. But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.
The blessing of plentiful food was one of the basic promises of a future heaven, and that can only be of use to a soul with a standard physical body, that requires standard food for nourishment.
10. Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
There will be no gates to bar those in God’s kingdom from entering in to eat at the Lord’s table.
11. Behold, the Lord has proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
The daughters of Zion are the women who will follow Jesus, and Jesus is their salvation, and He brings His reward with Him, as souls are remade into perfect spiritual images of Jesus they receive their just reward for the work which they do in His name for God.
12. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and you shall be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
All the souls who become the “holy” people, or angels of God, are “sought out” by God, and remade into perfect spiritual images of God. A city not forsaken !
Now Isaiah 63:
1. Who is this that comes from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
The original meaning of the Hebrew letters, is this: Think of a lifetime here as a woman and a man thinking as one together starting married. Keeping memories starting beautiful. A couple with children together living married. Thinking as a couple, a beautiful creation here, a time again, Here together starting to create, a couple drinking again from the start returning again, a beautiful happiness here. A couple creating couples, with love to keep from the beginning, as one through life. Thinking together as a couple creating, a couple beautiful together as youth here, creating a couple to drink here starting at the return to live happy.
This is the future of all souls who go through Justification unto Sanctification, and are remade into perfect spiritual images of Jesus, these are the ones who come from Edom, for their beginnings were the same as the sons of Ishmael. Bozrah is only named as a place in Edom, it is never really specified where it is or how it was named. It is used to indicate that the wearer of these garments received these “dyed garments” as a result of violence against their neighbors. Their history is a sordid one. The use of the name Bozrah, creates that picture. Despite this evil past where they were mighty as a warrior, and had much glory as a warrior, with great strength, think of Samson, Gideon, or David, all of whom were life time stops for the soul that became Jesus, and now at this point in time that Isaiah is writing about, these souls have been cleansed and are righteous, and are mighty to save, not to kill.
2. Why are you red in your apparel, and your garments like him that treads in the wine vat?
As we go further in the scripture, we find that the red color comes from blood, not from grapes, and that this is God, Jesus, and all who follow Him, while everyone will have a history with a bloody past, all will realize that God was the source of the problems, in order to remake us into spiritual images of Him and Jesus. While the reference is to God, all of those who follow Him and come into His Kingdom join Him in His work to cleanse the world of evil, and so, when God gets bloody, they get bloody.
With knowledge on loan from God